ONLINE Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki I
You will receive a custom made manual which provides a step-by-step guide for your Reiki practice. Included in your manual are the following topics:
- The History of Reiki.
- Definition of Reiki 1.
- How does Reiki work?
- Learning the Reiki Precepts.
- Learning and practicing one symbol.
- Discussion of the human energy field.
- Learning and experiencing scanning of the body.
- Reviewing of the Reiki hand positions.
- How to give a complete Reiki treatment for self and others.
- Explanation and practice of Gassho and meditation.
- Receiving one attunement (now placement). A new form of Reiki, Holy Fire III, is included in the two meditations facilitated by the teacher.
This class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using all the hand positions. You will also practice self-treatment.
While practice takes place during the class, you may also choose to practice Reiki for family, friends, or pets in addition to daily practice of Reiki on self. The self-treatment may be in the evening when you have gone to bed, or the morning when you awaken. Or it may be both evening and morning! The time is only ten or fifteen minutes (or longer if you prefer) for each application. Self-treatment is the key to your improved wellness and balance. To receive the ultimate benefit from your self-treatments it is important that you practice Reiki daily. As you heal and empower yourself, enhancing wellness in your life, you will have the opportunity to create positive changes for your family and friends.
Requirements to receive your certificate for the Reiki I class are:
- Complete a Reiki Treatment Log (form is provided in class – there are 22 entries). This is a document of all treatments you provide for self, others, and pets that are at least 10-15 minutes.
- You are also required to read one of the following books. This does not have to be accomplished prior to the class. It is your choice how soon you complete this requirement.
Recommended Reiki Books
REIKI, A Comprehensive Guide, by Pamela Miles (read chapters 1 – 7 or more if you have time)
The Reiki Touch, by William Lee Rand
Reiki for Life, by Penelope Quest (read Part I – Part III or more if you have time)
Practical Reiki, by Mari Hall
The Reiki Healing Bible, by Richard Ellis
Tapestry of Healing, by Jeri Mills, M.D.
There are no prerequisites for this class.
The non-refundable deposit (may be used within one year) of $75.00 must be paid prior to your manual being mailed to you.
Balance to be paid one week prior to your class.
If you do not find a class scheduled on our Calendar notify Connie Bunting by email to advise her of your interest.