Reiki Center of Indiana
Offers ONLINE Usui/Holy Fire III ART/Master Class
You will be certified as a Reiki Master upon completion of this class, with the ability to attune and ignite others for the use of Reiki practice.
The Master training combines both Advanced Reiki Training (ART) and the complete Usui/Holy Fire III Master training into one 3 day class which is usually taught during a 3 day weekend. Class times are 9:00 am to 6:30 pm each day.
To qualify to take this class a student must have taken Reiki I, Reiki II, and practiced Reiki II for at least 6 months prior to the class. Also, a student must be able to draw the 3 symbols for Reiki II from memory (Reiki symbols as drawn by Takata Sensei will be provided).
In the process of learning the healing techniques, ignitions and experiences, and taking part in the guided meditations, each student will receive many healing experiences.
Advanced Reiki Training (ART)
The Usui Master attunement which increases the strength of your Reiki energy. The Holy Fire III Upgrade is explained.
- The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
- Practice with hands on experience using the Usui master symbol for treatments.
- Reiki meditation that strengthens the mind and expands consciousness.
- How to make a Reiki grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- Reiki aura clearing that allows you to remove negative energy from yourself and others.
- The Holy Love experience in which Divine Love is placed in your heart.
- The complete Reiki III Usui/Holy Fire III Master ignition.
- Instruction and hands on experience on how to give Reiki Placements for Reiki I, Reiki II, and ART, the Ignitions and Experiences for Reiki Master.
- The Holy Fire Healing Experience that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful Reiki energies to heal.
- The Usui/Holy Fire III system of Experiences, Placements and Ignitions is taught as used by the International Center for Reiki Training.
- The Holy Fire III symbol is given.
- Time allows for the practice of healing techniques.
- How to experience for yourself methods for balance and ignitions.
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
- How to teach which includes reviewing the class outline as well as how to develop and promote your Reiki business.
- 162 page class manual written by William Lee Rand.
- Reiki Master Certificate
Instruction is given on the Usui/Holy Fire III system of attunements (placements) and ignitions. Other variations are also outlined in the class manual. Over half the class time is used for practice so the student becomes confident in administering Reiki placements and ignitions. Students practice techniques on each other every day. Content of the class will allow participants to teach if one chooses, or many take the class for their own use or to use with family and friends.
This class is a deeply healing experience.
Teacher: Connie Bunting, RMT, Life Coach
Date: Check our calendar for the next class Time: 9:00 – 6:30 all three days
Cost: $900.00 with a $$300.00 non-refundable deposit (may be used within one year) paid with registration.
Balance to be paid one week prior to your class.
Manual is mailed to the student when the deposit is paid. A payment plan is available.
It is recommended to register at least four weeks in advance to give the student sufficient time to review the 162 page manual.
Location: 8902 Otis Avenue, S103A, Indianapolis, IN
To Register: Go to our web site: ReikiCenterofIndiana.com, Click on What We Offer, then Reiki Classes, choose Registration for All Reiki Classes or call 317-259-4599
Additional Information: To read the discovery of the new formed Holy Fire III Reiki go to our web site, click on What Is Reiki?, choose Holy Fire III.
- Comment: Life changing! This brings a level of clarity and healing most people long for but struggle to achieve. The curriculum is perfect and inclusive of so much knowledge and resources.