Holy Fire Reiki is a new form of Reiki introduced by the International Center for Reiki Training in January, 2014. It is both powerful, gentle, and provides purification, healing, empowerment and guidance. It is included as part of our Usui Reiki classes offered at the Reiki Center of Indiana by Connie Bunting, who attended the Usui/Holy Fire ART/Master Class taught by William Lee Rand in 2014.
Holy Fire energy is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness. Some of the qualities students have experienced consistently include:
- Works continuously even when not thinking about it and spontaneously heals issues as they come up.
- Always respects free will.
- Heals deeply and quickly without distress.
- Heals relationships and interactions with others.
- Releases worry and replaces it with a sense of safety in a most pronounced way.
- Spontaneously provides guidance that is palatable for every level of life experience.
- Tends to develop all the personality traits that are healthy for a person to have such as love of self and others, kindness, patience, confidence, vitality, enthusiasm, optimism, trust, joy, peace, and more.
- Once received, it continues to develop itself to be more evolved and effective.
- One of the more wonderful effects is a feeling of being loved. This is a deep and refined feeling that is very nurturing.
These qualities are present in Reiki I and Reiki II and become more pronounced in the ART/Master class.
Holy Fire Definition
The use of the word “holy” in the name Holy Fire is not intended to have a religious meaning. The word holy is derived from the Old English word halig, meaning wholeness. Therefore, the root meaning of the word holy is to be whole and complete and this is how it is used in Holy Fire. Therefore, Holy Fire is a spiritual energy that creates wholeness through purification, healing, empowerment and guidance.
Holy Fire has no lineage. Lineage as it is used with Reiki refers to the physical person who originally was a recipient of the information regarding the energy. There was not one recipient for this energy. Therefore, the lineage of Usui/Holy Fire Reiki will remain with Usui Sensei. We need to always indicate that the Holy Fire does not have a lineage.
Holy Fire II
It is the nature of this gentle, loving energy, Holy Fire, to continually evolve and develop. I was excited to hear about an upgrade for the Holy Fire energy from William Rand. I was one of many who participated in viewing the video and receiving the ability to expand and use placements instead of attunements when teaching. Placements are a more refined and effective experience for the student in making a direct connection to a higher source. The teacher no longer physically interacts with the student to provide the attunements. Now the teacher facilitates a meditation where a direct connection for the student is made with the Holy Fire. The student receives the ability to access the symbols at any time. This update has made it easier to teach Reiki.
There is a stronger uplifting effect with many spiritual benefits for the students receiving the Holy Fire energy.
To read My Introduction to Holy Fire, II, and III, click here.
For additional information regarding the history of Holy Fire, Holy Fire II and Holy Fire III, click here: