It all began in 2014, when I trained Binh Luong and Thuy Nguyen, students from Hanoi, Vietnam, in Reiki 1, Reiki II, and Reiki III, the Master class. They mentioned to me when they had their office ready in Vietnam, they would like to invite me there to teach classes. I thought about this idea for a moment, and the words that came out of my mouth surprised me: “If the universe provides what is needed and all lines up easily, gently, lovingly, I will accept your offer.” (And then I thought to myself….what did I just say? Really?)
I am a planner. I did not take their invitation lightly, and I don’t make promises unless I feel certain I will keep them. So I waited. Binh kept in touch with me when he returned to Vietnam, sending me pictures and updates of their progress in creating a space to see clients. I was excited for them; the space was beautiful.
Fast forward to early spring 2018, when I heard from Binh they were ready to invite me to teach Reiki I, Reiki II, and a few other classes. The time had passed so quickly! I felt in my heart and soul that I was being guided to trust and to know that all would go smoothly. So the preparations began, and it all went even better than I had expected.
Binh and Thuy worked hard preparing for my visit and the classes. I worked hard to plan the agenda, curriculum, and my trip to Vietnam. And, perhaps not surprisingly, every step of the process, all was accomplished easily, gently, lovingly. During my time in Hanoi, Binh and Thuy assisted as I taught Reiki I for 48 students, and Reiki II for 30 students. I also taught Binh and Thuy the Usui/Holy Fire ART/Master class, as well as teaching the Various Ailments class.
What a blessing for me in so many ways! Knowing there would be so many Reiki hands in Vietnam filled my heart with joy. Knowing that Binh and Thuy would continue to teach even more people in Vietnam made me so happy! The Reiki Community in Vietnam continues to grow.
If you would like to have my assistance to create a Reiki Community in your area of the world, here is a brief synopsis of what I offer:
- After you have signed the Code of Ethics and Agreement I provide, and submit a copy of any certificates you have earned for Reiki classes, I will furnish you with a hard copy of my Reiki I and Reiki II manuals and all handouts used in my classes.
- If you have not taken the Usui/Holy Fire III ART/Master Class, and have been a Reiki II practitioner for at least six months, you would need to attend my Usui/Holy Fire III ART/Master Class.
- You would be required to attend my class, Reiki Master Teacher, to receive my Teacher’s Manual for Reiki I and Reiki II. William Rand’s manual will be provided for you if you take the ART/Master Class from me. I will also furnish a Teacher’s Notebook for your use when teaching the ART/Master Class.
- If we (you and I) determine we are a good fit to work together in creating a Reiki Community, I would provide mentoring opportunities for you to grow and expand in your abilities as a Reiki teacher.
- We would discuss what events and classes I offer that would be a good fit for you. When we are in agreement with all terms, I would furnish all information for you to teach the classes I have created for Reiki instruction and all additional classes.
- You would pay an annual fee for the first year and thereafter, and in response I will provide all updates completed annually for my classes, as well as new class information when completed.
- I am happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the above information or creating a Reiki Community.
If you have interest in this offer, please contact Connie Bunting to discuss. I would love to create more Reiki Communities!